1. Once logged in, click > “Settings” button on tab left hand
2. On the left hand menu pane, select > +Domain Settings and choose > “Users”
3. Click “New” button to create User
4. a. Username – Insert the email’s username
b. Password – Insert your password by following these rules
1) The password must contain at least 8 characters (and can be up to 32 characters long)
2) The password can not contain the email prefix in its exact form. For instance, if your email address were email@example.com
, then your password can not contain the word "john"
3) The password must contain at least one alphabet (A-Z at least 1 character , a-z at least 1 character), and at least one numeral (0-9)
c. Confirm password – re-type the password
d. Display name – This is the name you want the recipient to see
e. Mailbox Size Limit – The limited size of mailbox of the account you are creating. To avoid
the mailbox getting full, you may insert this value as 0
5. Click “Save”
All the remaining fields could be leave as default.